The Drinkall Times

Monday, July 30, 2007

Oops I did it again

Forgot to blog that is.

Much has happened, and I can't possibly remember it all:

- Jessica's school play. They did Peter Pan and she was Tinkerbell and was brilliant! It was a really good production as well. I videoed (DVDed?) the whole thing, of course. We were hoping there would be an "official" video to buy, but because a handful of parents ticked the "No, we are stupid and don't want our child to have any school-owned photographic device aimed at them" box, they couldn't do one. So I did my own, sticking our video camera on a monopod and holding the pole. I did about ten copies afterwards for Jess to give out, as a few parents had asked us for a copy.

- Jess has left primary school! Teenage hissy fits on the way...

- My birthday! 29 years young.

- Joe is now talking nonstop. We bought him and Iggle Piggle toy the other day (from In The Night Garden on Cbeebies) and he won't put it down, takes it to bed with him and everything. He calls it "Idi Piggle".

- Off on holiday at the end of the month!


I'm sure tons more has happened but my memory is useless.

-Neil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home