The Drinkall Times

Monday, April 30, 2007

In a month of birthdays

April seems to be the month in which almost everyone we know has a birthday. In roughly chronological order:

Paula
Anise
Saffron
Ele's dad
My dad

I've probably missed one or two out as well.

So practically every week or weekend has seen some sort of birthday party.

On Sunday we went to see the Gumball rally start. There's a few pictures here: http://picasaweb.google.com/ndrinkall/Gumball2007

Good fun, but very very very crowded. We didn't get a good position to see the cars drive off, so most of the photo's of that bit were just me holding the camera in the air and hoping for the best. I got some good shots of the stationary cars when they were just lined up down Pall Mall though.

Joe had a good time. I bought him some reins in the morning so he could walk around a bit and he loves them. He liked the cars, too. There was an F1 car taking part, and when it went past (about 5 feet away) it was incredibly loud. Joe just looked at me and said "more?". Funny boy.

-Neil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home